Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse Review
So as you guys know I have been trying out all kinds of self tanner trying to find the best! I have been trying out this product for over a month now and between all the ones I have tried this is hands down my favorite!
Of the three that I have talked about this one is the most expensive but it does show in the color, scent, and how long it last.
I feel like the color is super natural and lasts 5-7 days.
Just some tips that I have learned from using this..
- If you are just starting out to self tanners I would not make this your first - just because if you mess up it does show. I mean I have used self tanners for years and I have made mistakes with this you just have to learn!
- The application mit makes ALL the difference. I had been using the Ulta Self Tan mit and it was really affecting the product. It was causing streaks, soaking up a lot of product and even though it claimed to protect your hands I woke up one day with burnt orange hands. After the orange hands incident I was blaming the self tanner but decided that I should try a different mit and see what happens. I have been using the St. Tropez and it is a complete 180!
- I would exfoliate before using this just because it makes the application so much easier and I do feel it makes your tan last longer.
- Be prepared to just take your time. If you rush you are going to make mistakes and with this lasting so long it makes it harder to fix.
- If you are looking to use this for a special event I would do it a day or two before hand in case there are any mistakes you can fix and I feel like it looks more natural.
I used the color Ultra Dark and you can get the loving tan online at Ulta for $39.95.
This is for sure my go to tanner for the summer! Let me know if you have ever tired this product or what your favorite self tanner is!