Baby Shampoo vs Solid Beauty vs Dove Soap
I had been using baby shampoo since I started wearing makeup. It was always easy and cheap to use and I thought it got the job done pretty well. It wasn't until I finally bought myself a Beautyblender this summer that I got to try the Solid Beautyblender and could not believe how amazing it was. After I got everything I could out of it I dreaded having to go pay $16+ to get a cleaner for my brushes. Before I went to Sephora to buy it I thought about using a regular bar of soap, if would give the same results...
- Brushes have to dry overnight and then some
- Got my makeup out decently
- Kinda messy
- Would sometimes clean 2-3 times
- $4.99 @ Target
- AMAZING how much makeup this gets out
- Stains that have been in the brush or beauty blender for months came out
- Brushes dried super quick!
- Nothing bad to say about this product
- $16 @ Sephora
Dove Bar Soap
- Great at getting makeup out!
- Brushes could be used right after cleaning
- Probably doesn't get out as much makeup as Beautyblender Solid
- But had I not tried the Beautyblender Solid I would not have known the difference
- $1.27 @ Target
Have you tried any of these to clean your makeup brushes? If so let me know what's your favorite!